The Gloss meter GM268 with 3 angles. 20, 60 and 85° in one, from high to low gloss – have the specified angle on hand. Ideals for any material: paint, plastic or even mirror-like metals.
20° for high gloss paint and plastic
60° for semi gloss paint and plastic
85° for low gloss paint and plastic
The Multi Gloss268 is a compact and portable gloss meter. It consists of three measuring angles, each of which is in accordance with DIN, ISO, ASTM and JND norms. The Multi Gloss GM268 can perform every single operation by using only one button, thus making it extremely easy to use. The operations possible with this instrument include calibration, measurement, language settings, and statistics. Various surfaces can be measured and these surfaces range from matte to high gloss. There are three measuring angles (20°, 60° and 85°) available in this gloss meter. The Multi Gloss268 helps in precise production control by letting users store up to 500 measurements for statistical calculations.
Uni Gloss Meter GM-60 with 60° measuring angle is a highly affordable is suitable for samples with medium gloss. It is ideal for paints, plastics and other nonmetallic material etc.
- Portable – Compact and lightweight design.
- User-friendly – Operation is possible with a single button
- Auto-Calibration – No manual calibration required.
- Compliant with international standards – ISO, ASTM, DIN, and JND
- On-site Print results – The optional data processor conveniently prints results of measurements on-site for improved efficiency.
- Software Compatible – Integrates with GlossW to record measurements and provide a comprehensive analysis for gloss quality control.
- 3-Year Warranty – Included for this product at no extra charge.
|Product Name||Gloss Meter|
|Dimensions||122 x 34 x 60 mm|
|Standard compliance||ISO－2813, ASTM－C584, ASTM－D523, DIN－67530, ASTM－D2457, JND-A60, JND-P60|
|Size of measurement spot||Ellipse: long axis * minor axis – 8mm * 4mm|
|Division Value||0.1 Gu|
|Indication Error||1.0 Gu|
|Measurement Mode||Normal mode (Sample mode, Statistics, Continuous, Basic mode), Difference mode|
|Memory||500 groups. Set standard sample in any stored data, user-define the tolerance range|
|Languages||Chinese / English|
|Power supply||Li-ion battery, Approx. 5000 measurement for each charge|
|Operating temperature / humidity range||0°C to 40°C with relative humidity 85% or less (at 35°C) with no condensation|
|Storage temperature / humidity range||–10°C to 60°C with relative humidity 85% or less (at 35°C) with no condensation|
|Standard Accessories||AC adapter, User manual, Warranty card, standard board, software GlossW|